Monday, October 1, 2012

Sept 2012



Maya
Maya is such a joy to have in our family!

 She loves it when we sing you are my sunshine to her. It is so funny. From the first time I sang it to her, she will stop crying and smile. If we sing anything else, she starts crying again. Noah will sing to her from his car seat since Maya hates riding in the car and often cries for the whole ride.

She is still eating and sleeping great. I give her a bath and lay down with her around 8pm. We usually take a bath together and I will let her float and kick around in the water which she really enjoys. I feed her, and I often will just stay in bed with her and go to sleep early.  She wakes up around 7 or 8 and still eats about twice in the night.

Maya is a joy to be with all day. She has a mild temperament and is always very content. She loves to be held and is now used to being in the Ergo baby carrier. I have her in it for a large portion of the day now.
Maya started laughing this month and has recently gotten very talkative.  

When Maya does her tummy time she is like a little inch worm. She will bury her head down and scrunch up her legs with her bum in the air, and then she will stretch out her legs and arch her back and push her upper body up with her arms, and she looks just like an inch worm. She actually is able to scoot forward as she does it.

I am loving spending every moment with her and wish that I could freeze time. I can't believe she is 4 months old!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment