Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July 2012

Maya is a little sweet heart! I am having so much fun with my new little baby! She is almost 2 months old, I can't believe it! We had her blessed last week at church. She got a dirty diaper RIGHT before it was time to go up, so I changed her in a rush. Scott said that she tooted the whole time during her blessing, but you couldn't hear it over the microphone. She was happy and didn't cry until a little at the end. She looked so pretty in her blessing dress.
Last month May would get gassy in the evenings and would get really fussy. That is much better now and she is much more comfortable. Lately she is a little hard to get to put to sleep at night, but once she is asleep, sleeps great, and only wakes up once to eat. Maya and I sleep together and night time is my favorite time of the day. I love being able to snuggle her for hours with no distractions.





No comments:

Post a Comment